Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Addicted to Smoothie King

With everything that we've been trying each day I have to say my favorite so far is the times that we stop at smoothie king I am so totally addicted to the berry punch smoothie and Victoria is addicted to the mango fest smoothie. Each time we try to try something different today I did berry punch smoothie  add  pure energy recharge and diet down and victoria did mango fest add  energy. Each time we've tried this we've been very pleased with the results and have never had any unpleasant side effects. Today we also tried ostrich jerky again and new protein bar Victoria had the quest bar protein bar brownie and I had Greek yogurt coated granola bar cranberry almond and pop chips sour cream & onion potatoes. If you're looking for something refreshing during the day that's healthy for you I recommend smoothie king. WeeTriedIt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment